Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy new year everyone!

Over the last six months my life has changed quite a lot. I landed a great job at Kitware, Inc. working on the scientific visualization team. That meant moving all the way across the country from sunny Santa Barbara, California to Clifton Park, New York. I'm fairly settled in now but still getting used to the frigid weather.

In other news, chemkit has also gone through a great number of changes and improvements. I will try to find some time to blog about them soon.

One new years resolution of mine is to be more active in the open-source and open-science communities. To that end I will try to keep this blog more up-to-date with news of my life and developments in the chemkit and other projects.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment